If you have been battling to fall pregnant
This is the journey I will walk with you.
So this is why you are going to listen to me about conceiving. Because conceiving is fun!
In this world of convenience, we believe that we should get what we want when we want it. However, have you thought that because you didn’t want to fall pregnant for many years, and used hormonal contraception, you may have altered your whole body, which can affect your body’s ability to fall pregnant?
If you don’t fall pregnant after a month of trying, you start to worry.
You go and buy an ovulation predictor test and test every day to see if you are ovulating. Or you download an app and you wait for the PING of your phone to say: “Have Sex!” Sex is not mechanical – yes you need to have a baby, but come on, make it fun!
I work with you as a couple. I teach you how to chart your cycle to optimise your chances of falling pregnant and to identify when your menstrual cycle is healthy enough for you to conceive. I look at diet, at supplementation and at lifestyle, environmental and emotional aspects to make this journey fun, exciting and life changing.
If you have been battling to fall pregnant, this is the journey you want to walk. This is the journey I will walk with you.
Bush And Baby Experience
You have been trying to fall pregnant for months or even years?
You have been trying to fall pregnant for months or even years. You on the verge of spending the R100 000 for IVF. But wait before you do that give me a chance. To get your body, your relationship and your mind ready to fall pregnant.
The Bush and baby experience is a 3 day get out of the city experience that will get you guys back on track. So what will this 3 day experience have:
- 5 star accommodation at a boutique hotel
- All your food catered for the weekend
- Other couples battling to fall pregnant – I only take 3 couples so it’s small but you have people who are in the same boat as you.
- Learn how to chart your menstrual cycle so we can find out why you are not falling pregnant.
- Casual chats with the group about effects of radiation on fertility, how to eat to improve fertility, a guy to guy chat about how you partner/husband is feeling about not falling regnant, food courses to teach you how to eat a healthy diet, what chemicals are you putting onto your skin and in your house.
- Night game drive
- Yoga sessions during the weekend
- Bush walks
- Star gazing
- Fun couple activities that are going to get you working together again
- Time to disconnect from reality and space to open up as a couple.
All of this for R18 000 per couple far cheaper than IVF. More romantic than IVF and probably just what you need. For more information please email me directly.