My mission is to empower and educate women about their reproductive health, with a special focus on fertility awareness, assisting with reproductive health problems and natural birth control. I am currently the only Holistic Reproductive Health Practitioner in Africa.
I can help you. Feel free to talk to me.
Whatever your goals and intentions, I will work with you.
Many reproductive health and menstrual cycle problems can be addressed safely and naturally with changes in diet and lifestyle, and/or naturopathic or complementary medical treatment.
At my practice:
- There’s no waiting period and I am always on time.
- I offer a holistic woman-centred approach, taught by women and for women.
- I provide an environment that is caring and nurturing where you can express what you are feeling in a non-judgemental space.
- I provide you with support after your consultation via SMS/email.
- I help you on your journey to make the changes you need for long-term health benefits.
Who I am & What I do
What to expect
Your first consultation will be between 1.5 – 2 hours long. In this session I will get to know you and I will teach you the method of charting. As part of this session you will receive the books and equipment you need to get started.
To learn the method of charting it is highly advised that you have at least four to six follow-up sessions so that all the information you need, no matter what reproductive stage you are at, can be provided. Gaining true confidence with the method and your body requires time, and this is generally achieved over a four to six month period.
Book a Consultation
I take appointments Monday – Friday by appointment only.
Please feel free to e-mail or phone to make an appointment – whatever is easiest for you.
Consults are booked at a convenient time for both of us. No driving, no waiting rooms. So I can work with anyone, anywhere. If you would prefer to see me in person I do offer consults in Johannesburg and Hoedspruit, South Africa.